B&W Polka Dots

TOP: T.J. Maxx (not available online, similar HERE and HERE| PANTS: Love Culture (old, similar HERE) | SHOES: similar HERE | PURSE: Lauren Ralph Lauren 'Acadia' crossbody bag (soldout, similar HERE) | EARRINGS: Kendra Scott 'Danielle' earrings (Rocksbox, use the code "autumnmerraexoxo" for a free month!) | WATCH: Wristology 'Rachel' gold boyfriend watch

Today I'm mixing up one of the chicest color combinations, black and white, with a fun and feminine flair. While the solid black top along with the black accessories keep the outfit sophisticated, the polka pants add a younger factor to the whole look, and the Kendra Scott earrings along with the high neckline add a dash of class. 


If you haven't noticed yet, 8/10 times something in my outfit is from T.J. Maxx. They seriously have some of the best deals and finds. My mom definitely has the magic touch of being able to go into one of those stores and find beautiful and classic pieces like this black blouse. Maybe her luck will rub off on me one day! 

How was everyone's weekend? My best friend from home came up to visit this weekend, and we had such and unexpected yet fun Saturday night. This past weekend made me so excited for Madi to be in Manhattan with me in the fall. (Just kidding, I've been over the moon ever since she broached the topic a few months ago!)

Photos by Parrish Tenley

No comments